Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Delusional or just Pathological

These keep piling up and up and up! Obama just makes crap up!

Now, in terms of knowing my commitments, you don't have to just look at my words, you can look at my deeds. Just this past week, we passed out of the
U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which is my committee, a bill to call for divestment from Iran, as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon.
Barack Obama, Sderot, Israel, 7/23/08

Uh, Obama, you ARE NOT on the Senate Banking Committee. See for yourself.
http://banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Information.Membership
How much do you want to bet that we will not hear about this from one of the media 'darlins that are prancing around with him on his world tour? I can not take any more of this guy.

No comments: